Fridays- Holidays- Florida:
Your in the right place!
Welcome to Floridays RV Park located in the gorgeous and peaceful Hobe Sound, Florida. Floridays is a place to come, relax and stay as long as you wish. Our rates are priced to please and our location is convenient to some of the best kept secrets in South Florida. With so many RV Parks in the South Florida, Floridays has been blessed with the best location, dining, entertainment and natural attractions in close proximity to the park. Come to Floridays RV Park to have all the best of Florida right outside your camper!
- Resident Appreciation Day Pictures March 25, 2012Floridays RV Park, located in Hobe Sound Florida, is more than just a great place to park your RV, we appreciate your presence and do our best to show it. With so many things to do at the park, and many natural Florida attractions with in miles of the campground, Floridays RV Park goes above and beyond […]
- RV Park in South Florida: Floridays March 2, 2012South Florida is home to many RV and mobile home parks, campgrounds and resorts so why choose Floridays? Location: Floridays RVand Mobile Home Park nestled in beautiful Hobe Sound, Florida is a just stone’s throw away from relaxing Hobe Sound Beach; and, a quaint downtown filled with unique shops and award winning restaurants that boast Florida’s […]
- Floridays Blog February 12, 2012Welcome to Floridays RV Park Blog. We will be using this blog to discuss park events, local news, rate specials, changes and much more. We appreciate your support and you are welcome to comment on any of our posts. Again this is brand new and we are working on organizing our information to bring you […]
Click on the Arrow next to the page title to view the page.
Floridays RV Park is an ideal way to start looking for better days. Located in sunny South Florida, on the famous US1, you will find an affordable RV lifestyle. The location is unbeatable. Hobe Sound is conveniently located two hours south of Orlando and two hours north of Miami; providing enough distance to avoid the theme parks or the quintessential metropolis, but close enough to make it worth a day trip. Palm Beach is a mere forty five minute drive to the south. There you will find the famous Worth Avenue, the historic Breakers Hotel, and the Henry Flagler Museum. To the west you will find Lake Okeechobee, the seventh largest lake in the United States, where you can bike ride around the lake. In addition, all around Hobe Sound, there are a variety of natural attractions.
Floridays not only implies the thought of better days, but the natural amenities found only in Florida. The beach is located a comfortable walk or a short bike ride away from the park and if you prefer to drive there is plenty of free parking. Just eight miles away, Jonathan Dickinson State Park offers, hiking trails, picnicking, bicycling, canoeing, kayaking, and many other outdoor activities. A boat tour from Jonathan Dickinson will take you up the Loxahatchee River to Trapper Nelson’s old hideaway, South Florida’s own Tarzan whose unsolved murder is still a mystery. Hobe Sound also offers some of the best fishing found in Florida; whether inshore or offshore you are almost guaranteed to hook up with something intriguing.
For those who are content not leaving Floridays, there is plenty to do. Our air conditioned clubhouse is open every day and provides a comfortable setting for many activities. It is a great place for entertaining or for a quiet night in front of the television. All around the park there is vegetation native to Florida which attracts various butterflies, birds, and other animals.
We would love to have you stay for the night or become an extended stay resident of our community for as long as you wish. Please keep in mind we are always improving, and the best improvements take time. Just remember if you’re sitting in traffic, or wondering where to go, there are better days ahead. There is Floridays, the RV Park that provides Florida’s natural amenities.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
- Daily: $30 | After Taxes: $35
- Weekly: $150 | After Taxes: $165
- Monthly: $500 | After Taxes: $550
Call us today at 772-546-5060 to reserve your space today.
- Free Wi-Fi
- On site Laundry
- Vending Facilities
- Community Room
- Activities & Events
- Pet Friendly
- On-site Handyman
- Improved Site & Landscaping
- 2 miles from the BEACH!
Call Floridays today and book your spot. Our spaces go fast and our tenants don't like to leave! Call 772-546-5060